K9 Confidential – Mrs. Kit is Missing [New Animated Series] #Cartoon #AnimatedSeries #Animation
[Music] [Music] [Music] It was a very warm day in August that year. Even the birds refused to fly and expend any energy in this heat. As usual I was sprawled in my office, occasionally peeking through my eyelids at the various bugs and flies hopping around my grass carpeted office. Luther, my tall friend and neighbor, ambled along on his extremely long legs and sidled next to me and plopped. – Mrs. Kit, mother of Morris and Rosie did not make it home last night. That makes it two feline families missing in the neighborhood this week.
– Well, a good morning to you too.
– Yeah, yeah good morning, I’m upset that the neighborhood I chose to live in, for its diversification, is losing its, well, diversification. *Sighs* Guess we have a new mystery on our hands and it’s up to me to solve it. Go ahead and put your feelers in all the usual places. – I intend to.
– Luther, this time make sure you do so on the down-low. The last time you were loud and scared away some of the smaller species.
– Yes definitely, I’m just going to leave messages, that too, only on the soft boards.
– Good, leave the hydrants, lampposts and trees alone. Remember bushes and fence posts, we only want the smaller species picking up the messages Man, with my long legs I got to bend low and leave messages.
– Make sure you drink a lot of water, it’s hot and you have a lot of messages to leave, and Luther, quit complaining, waiting here, for results, is just as difficult for me.
– As I waited, Luther was moving down the alley, bending low, posting every few feet, leaving silent messages for the smaller species in our turf.
– The first to arrive was Chewy, the black Chihuahua.
– I want to know if you’ve heard about the missing felines.
– Why should I know? Just cause I’m small and I do like to eat some of their food doesn’t mean that I’m an expert or had anything to do with them. No, no Chewy, don’t get me wrong. I’m not blaming you for their disappearance, I just need information.
– Okay okay sorry about that, I’m touchy and nervous as I’m small and always being picked on. Maybe you should talk to Wiley, he’s all over the neighborhood at all sorts of times. The Rottweiler? Not a good idea, he’s very taciturn and rarely speaks, his size alone intimidates everyone.
– Okay then I’ll be on my way, until next time. I decided to be brave and approach the Rottweiler.
– I see things in the hood but I don’t like to talk about it. I swallowed my fear and realized that he had spoken first, something must be troubling him.
– Wiley, I just stopped by to chat with you, but if you know a secret, you know, I know, how to keep it. So, what is it that you’ve seen in the hood and don’t want to talk about?
– Maybe you should talk to Brad.
– Why? Brad was upset about something last night.
– What makes you so sure?
-Well, you know Brad is very vocal and paces all over the turf, last night he was sprawled flat in his house and didn’t want to join me on our usual prowl.
– Thanks Wiley, I’ll go and talk to Brad the Labrador. After our customary mutual sniff and greet, we parted.
– I crossed over to Kibble Corner and made my way to Purina Place. From there I went east on Iams Blvd., constantly looking over my shoulder for any danger. My pal, Luther, was leaving messages on the soft boards of shrubs, bushes, plants and fences. I did not want the big dogs to know that I was looking for the missing felines, not yet, anyway. I wanted to look them in the eye and see their reaction when I brought the disappearances up. From my experience.. Hey hot stuff!
I’ll sniff your butt if you sniff mine. Eeeaaghhh.
From my experience, the big macho dogs found it beneath them to sniff the soft boards. For them, trees, light posts, and fat fence poles was the boards they frequented. Of course, a water hydrant was the most common posts for all species. For that reason, it had to be avoided at all costs. Once a message was posted on a hydrant everyone and everyone’s uncle was privy to it. And that would make all wonder who ‘Let the dogs out’, that would never do in any investigation. I made it to Alpo Avenue, Brad’s neighborhood. – What’s up Brad? I don’t see you laying around often, is everything okay? Just resting up, the nighttime tired me out.
– I heard that you witnessed something disturbing last night.
– Oh you heard?
– Yes, tell me. I’m investigating and need all the information you can give me. So do you know anything?
– Maybe. Last night I was with honey, she was very upset and wouldn’t let me near her.
– Honey, the Bison Frise? I didn’t know you and her were an item. So now you know. It’s not like I hide it,.. – I’m tired now, go away, let me rest.
– Just tell me where I can find her.
– Probably in her yard, she must be tired too.
– I’ll head out there, thanks for your help. [Music] After our usual sniff and greet. I crossed Iams Boulevard and headed south to Eukanuba street. Honey’s place was in the middle of the block. Slipping into her yard, I noticed honey flat on her tummy with just one eye opened.
– Hi honey, seems something is bothering you, care to share?
– I’m upset and I don’t know where to begin! Start from the beginning, that always helps. So, last night, Brad was supposed to come over and he was late. Anyway, I was anxiously waiting for him and peeking under the gate by the alley, the gap is very narrow, however, I noticed a feline. Guess it was Mrs. Kit. Soon I heard heavy thumping from the end of the alley approaching the dumpster. All I could see was tan and white huge paws, powerful legs and a short tail leap right into the dumpster. Next, I heard mewling, yelping, and growling and then just silence. Oh I can’t go on!
– Come on honey, you’re doing so good. Please continue. Give me a minute. Okay I saw powerful legs and paws leap off of the dumpster and trot away to the right and away from my sight. I waited peeking, but did not see or hear anything after that. I can only imagine the fate of Mrs. Kit.
– So heavy and powerful tan and white paws.
– Yes I think Mrs. Kit was lifted. – Now I must rest, please go.
– I turned around and left by the ally. I looked over the dumpster that faced Honey’s home. It looks like any dumpster, no signs that a struggle had occurred the night before. I was shocked, never had I heard a feline being attacked in my neighborhood. Tan and white heavy and powerful paws and legs meant only one thing. Someone not from our turf had entered and violated our code. In my haste to investigate, I neglected to do our customary sniff and greet with Honey. Next time I saw her and make up for it. I walk the length of Eukanuba Street to Beneful boulevard to gather my thoughts. I now knew what had to be done, I had to leave my neighborhood, walk over to someone else’s turf, look for tan and white paws and legs, confront the guilty party, and demand some answers. First I needed help for my own turf. I needed someone also with heavy powerful paws and legs. The Sun was still brigh, I left a message for Bull outside his home. Tonight Bull and I would trek outside our neighborhood. Later that night, Bull and I walked down Purina Place to the end of our turf at Pedigree. From there we were all alone in a new area, an area that was unfamiliar and very dark. While walking on Friskies Street I noticed some tan and white paws sticking out from under a tree. Bull and I cautiously approached the legs, it became quite apparent that there would be no sniff and greet with this massive canine. Upon seeing Bull and his massive form the growls quickly died down and only curiosity was in his eyes.
-I’m Pitt, how dare you violate the canine treaty and enter my domain uninvited?
– We had a report than last night you violated the treaty and entered our turf and lifted, or worse, one of our citizens, a Mrs. Kit. So what! Felines are dog food. Fools be gone before I attack you with my powerful jaws.
– I pity you Pitt. If you try anything funny with my friend here I’ll stomp you like a fat rat you are.
-Hahaha Just try it, I’m short but I’m very strong.
I’m sure I’ll be more than enough for the two of you.
– Okay okay, I’m sure you’re strong and you’ll try to fight the two of us, but it doesn’t have to get there, let’s not make a bad situation worse. All we want is information and the whereabouts of the feline.
– Why should I just roll over and do that, what’s in it for me? – What are you hoping for?
– I’ve not made up my mind. I know I’m the strongest and I’m sure I’m the fastest too! Since the two of you aren’t here to fight, maybe we race? We’re not the fastest in our turf but we do have the fastest canine in our group, that can run circles around you. If you’re game you can race with him.
– And if I win? – Then you can name your prize. – Alright, when and where?
– Tomorrow at the Science Diet park by the West Side dog run. Meet us and our team member at dusk. Again no sniff and greet. Bull and I returned to our turf. I had my work cut out for me. I had to see Doc, my favorite dachshund. He was a winner and all the wiener races.
– Hi Doc
– Hey it’s good to see you. – Doc was happy to see me. We sniffed and prance around each other. Then I told him what I wanted. Together we scouted the SD park from one end to the next. On the left side of the park, an old metal culvert ran around half ways and then went underground.
– Wow check this out! – Doc and I both being of short stature, entered this metal drain. It narrowed as it went underground, from about 3 feet to maybe a foot, foot and a half. Then it abruptly rose up and out of the ground into an abandoned area. An idea was forming in my head, I whispered my plan to Doc. And asked him to come to the park at dusk. [Music] Hahaha! Is that the best you could do? When I win I’m gonna eat him up for my snack and then I’ll demand my prize. We’ll see who wins, let’s set some ground rules; Doc runs along that metal pipe and you follow them till the end, after that the two of you raced back to here. I’ll gobble him up way before then.
Say your final good-bye to him now! And let’s get on with this!
– Last one back is a pillow humper! [Music] – I’m no pillow-humper! [Music] I’m no pillow-humper. Quickly! Let’s go see what happened to Doc. [Music] Ugh! I’m stuck! I’m stuck, dig me out! Quickly! Bull and I will dig you out, only if you concede the race and tell us what happened to Mrs. Kit. Alright! Alright! Get me outta here! Soon Pitt was free and walked over with us to his yard. Mrs. Kit, Morris and Rosie were there too. – Pitt, why did you do this?
– Look at me, I’ve got a big mouth, very prominent jaw, stubby body, huge legs. Who could come near me and be my playmate. I have to always take weaker and smaller species than me. I too, want someone to play with. I never harm them, just to play with them. If that’s true, then you can come into our turf, we all would love to have you with us and be our friend. I’m sure we can only benefit when you’re big and powerful jaws. A few days later, Pitt is settled in, the felines are back and all as well. There’s just one more thing left for me to do. I’ve got to go and complete my sniff and greet with Honey. [Music] hey you there we hoped you liked this episode and if you want to see more please contact Netflix Hulu Disney Plus Amazon Prime and even YouTube red to give us a deal my human said that he even created a patreon as well as a Kickstarter to jumpstart the funding as you know animating takes time and resources and if we dummy funding goals my humans say you will send me to the dog pound hahaha just kidding please check out the links below to see how you can help us produce more the best way to help of course is by liking commenting and sharing so thank you bye bye [Music] recycle Bros a new app that makes it easy to find free cans and bottles near you wow it’s easy to use you can find many nearby locations where people are giving away their recyclables for free go to recycle Broadcom or search recycle burrow on google play store and download today recycle bro find free cans and bottles near you won’t believe this crazy animation we found on YouTube it’s Robin Williams Genie versus Will Smith’s a genie make sure you check it out the link is in the description you don’t want to miss the sick animation are you a toy collector are you a parent looking to sell your child’s old toys are you a toy brand looking to grow your sales and forget eBay Amazon or Craigslist you want fiddle fiddle comm fiddle fiddle comm is a global online toy a marketplace where millions of happy toy in thews iasts come together to sell buy and collect toys it’s easy to list with and there’s no charge for it so what are you waiting for visit fiddle-faddle calm fiddle pedal calm a marketplace for selling and buying toys you don’t forget to play video games every day but you forget this just check out a new show to catch a thief in this show we test people’s integrity to see if they were given the opportunity to steal cash would they keep it or not you won’t believe what these kids do okay so they just drop the money how do you think he’s gonna do great things you don’t return the money yeah sure make sure to check it out on our second channel American justice warriors where
you can view the episode right now