(bell rings) – I got it, I got it,
I swear I got it! (Meg screams)
– Look at his face! ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) Chandler, Pearce, Ariel, thank you such much
for being here today. – Thank you.
– Thank you for having us. – Thank you for having us,
we’re super excited. – (FBE) Hey Milo and Meg! – I’m obsessed, oh my gosh,
I’m obsessed. – She’s freaking out right now.
– I know! – She’s been waiting
for this moment for a long time. – I’m obsessed,
I love the Fine Brothers. – (FBE) So you’re all obviously
part of the cast of Zombies 2. – Ooh!
– So we’ve heard. – (FBE) This movie comes out
February 14th on the Disney Channel. – Yeah! – (FBE) And it features zombies,
werewolfs and cheerleaders, correct? – Ooh!
– Yeah, ooh! – It’s a crazy world. – (FBE) So we wanted to do
a little testing of your zombie, werewolf
and cheerleader knowledge. – Oh boy. – (FBE) So we’re gonna be showing you
some movies and TV shows that feature these things,
and you’re gonna try and guess what they are in just one second. – One second?
– One second. – You, alright.
– Like not even two? – Not two, one.
– Not even 1.5, okay. – One second.
– I got it. – (FBE) Here are the rules. We’re gonna show you
one second of each of these movies… – I’m so nervous.
– …or shows. You have to buzz in to guess. If you get the right answer
in one second, you’re gonna get a point. If nobody gets it,
we’ll show you three seconds and then five seconds,
and if still nobody gets it… – It’s one second of watching?
– (FBE) Then we will tell you the answer, it is one second.
– Alright, let’s try it. I mean, this is gonna go poorly for me, I already know.
– Here we go. – Alright.
– (FBE) Game faces on. – Okay.
– (FBE) Get ready, get centered. Who’s gonna win first?
Predictions? – Probably Milo.
– I was gonna say probably Meg, but I’ll take it.
– Really? – Probably Milo. – (FBE) Here we go,
here’s your first clip. (bell rings)
– Twilight. – (FBE) Which Twilight? – Oh, you snapped with that?
– That is the second one! – (FBE) That is incorrect!
– No way! (bell rings)
– First one! – (FBE) That is incorrect!
(buzzer rings) (bell rings)
– Um, the third one? – (FBE) Also incorrect.
– What, no way! (bell rings)
– No. – I think that was you.
– I shouldn’t have done that, I didn’t know what that was from.
(laughs) I don’t know why I clicked the button,
I just wanted to win. – Twilight?
– (FBE) Which Twilight? – Oh, Breaking Dawn.
– I’ll guess, let me guess. – (FBE) That’s correct!
– No way! (laughs) I heard him go “Jacob!” – (FBE) So we’re gonna
go ahead and see three seconds, and then we can all try
to guess again. – Wait, we have to say
the name of it, like the full name, like…
– (FBE) I will accept the number, but it has to be the correct one.
– Okay. – (man) Jacob! (bell rings)
– Aw. – I got it, the fourth one!
(bell rings) – (FBE) That’s correct!
– It is the fourth one. – You snapped.
– Absolutely. – Woo!
– Aw, that’s so annoying. – (FBE) Let’s check out
that whole clip. – (man) Jacob! – Okay, I would have gotten it
with him in it. – ‘Cause he gets the invitation
to their wedding, and he’s all upset about it. – Booboo Stewart’s in it.
– Oh yeah, Booboo’s in it. – I thought…
– Yes. – We love a werewolf, okay.
– Okay, okay. I remember that one.
– That was brilliant. – Of course it’s from the fourth one. – Of course, duh!
– Of course. – Totally, we knew it.
– Yeah, alright, okay, okay. Okay, big talk over here.
– I didn’t know, no idea. – (FBE) Okay, here’s your next clip. (bells ring) – Who was that, me?
– I think that was you. – Walking Dead?
– Walking Dead! – (FBE) That’s correct!
– I knew that one, but I got it wrong! Proud of you.
– (FBE) Two points! – Alright, thank you.
– But I’m still competitive. And I’m still about to
win this thing. (bell rings)
– I got it, I got it, I swear I got it! (laughs)
– What movie is that? – The Walking Dead.
– I’m so sorry, hold on. – (FBE) That’s correct!
– Woo! – That’s crazy.
– (FBE) How you feeling Chandler? Two for two!
– I’m good. – I know, you snapped.
– Now what’s the season and the episode name
and number? – Episode, and the minute
and the seconds! – (FBE) Let’s check out
that whole clip. ♪ (tense music) ♪ – Yeah, okay. – I’m gonna try to guess which season. – Yeah baby.
– Let me see. – Ooh, she angry. He said…
– Oh, they’re smart about it. – Ooh.
– Are they about to clothesline all these zombies?
– They’re so slow. – Like the seventh season?
Do you guys know? – How many seasons? – Oh that’s the…
– That was smart. – Wait, are they actually,
oh, that is smart. – Have you not seen
The Walking Dead? – No, I actually haven’t.
– Not a true fan. – (FBE) Alright guys,
are you ready for your next one? – I need it,
this is comeback season. It’s Raptors,
it’s Raptors mindset. – (FBE) Here is your next video clip. (bell rings)
– Teen Wolf. (bell rings)
– (FBE) That is incorrect. (buzzer rings)
– No way, you’re kidding me! Ugh!
– Oh my God, what is that? (bell rings)
– Bring It On. – (FBE) That’s correct!
(bell rings) (Meg laughs)
– This is so sad for me right now. – I am so sorry,
I love Bring It On. – I wouldn’t have even
gotten that though. – (FBE) Do you wanna
see a little more? – Oh, I know what it is. I’m so angry right now.
Can I buzz in again? – Something with cheerleaders. (bell rings)
– Buffy the Vampire Slayer? – (FBE) Also incorrect!
– You’re kidding me! – Is it, I guess,
I feel like I’m making up a movie. Is it All Cheerleaders Die?
No, oh my God. – (FBE) Alright, let’s play
a little more for you here. – Yeah, play more. (laughs) – ♪ Go Toros, go go go Toros ♪ – ♪ Go Toros, go, Toros, go go ♪ – Is it like, what are those movies?
There’s a ton of ’em. – I have no idea. – Oh my God, oh my God,
I’ve watched all of ’em. Wait, give me like 20 seconds.
– Outie 5000. – (FBE) I’m gonna give you five.
– We don’t have 20 seconds. – Five, four, three, two, one.
– Four, three, two, what is it? – (FBE) The answer is Bring It On. – Yes, I was gonna say
Step Up, but it’s not Step Up, it’s the other one that has to
do with cheerleaders, and not dancing. – I’m so angry with myself.
– Bring It On. – (FBE) Here’s the rest of that clip. – ♪ Toros go, go Toros ♪ – Bring It On’s so good.
Oh, this scene is so classic! Watch.
– I’ll watch for you. – ♪ And we are hip ♪
♪ So get on back ♪ ♪ You can’t touch this ♪
– Whoa, go off. – Hey!
– ♪ So get that weak ass outta here ♪ – Okay, they went in though.
– No, they’re so good. – I will give them that. – If I ever become a cheerleader,
I know who I’m studying from. – Mm-hmm. – (FBE) Alright, ready
for your next one? – Next one, alright I’m ready.
– Yeah. – (FBE) Here we go. ♪ (soft rock music) ♪ – Are you kidding me?
– I literally have nothing. – Like, that’s impossible! (bell rings)
– That’s Teen Wolf! – (FBE) Correct!
– Okay. – Snapped.
– That is, yes, okay. – You deserved that one,
that was good. – Michael J. Fox. – (FBE) Time for three seconds. – So it’s obviously a werewolf.
– He’s a zombie, for sure, ’cause he looks like swolen.
– Is he a zombie? – Give me a clue. – (FBE) No.
– Okay. (Meg laughs) (bell rings)
– Teen Wolf? – (FBE) That’s correct!
– Is it Teen Wolf? – (FBE) Are you ready to see
the full clip? – This is an awful, awful
day for me. – I am so sorry! (laughs) – (FBE) Alright, are you ready
to see the full clip? – Yes, 100%.
– Oh. – Oh wow! – Teen Wolf.
– Yep, yep. – Now I wanna go home
and watch it! – I don’t like that!
– Yeah the prosethetics, ooh! – I don’t, oh! – I’ve not seen Teen Wolf in a very, very, very, very…
– That’s so cool! – With all that?
– This is Teen Wolf? (screams) – Look at his face!
He’s like (gasps) – He looks like the lion
from Wizard of Oz. – He looks like so scared
to be a werewolf. – Wow, that was a good clip.
– I was ready for it, I knew you guys
had to include Teen Wolf. – Yeah, no, of course, of course.
– That’ll probably be the only point I get, but…
– Oh man, brutal, alright. – Okay, I’m ready. – (FBE) Alright guys,
ready for your next one? – Yep.
– (FBE) Here we go. – Oh, I…
– Wait, oh. – Uh, Zombieland, Zombieland!
It is Zombieland! (bell rings)
– No way, no way! (bell rings)
– Got it, Zombieland 2. No, one, one, one.
Zombieland one. – Really?
– (FBE) That’s correct! (bell rings)
– Okay, yeah! – Yay, comeback season!
– Alright! – We all got to see it,
it was all fair. It was in all fairness,
we all got to see it, that is Zombieland.
– (FBE) That was impressive. – That was really good.
– Yeah. – You knew!
– Thank you. – (FBE) Okay, we’re gonna show you
that whole clip here. – Alright, I haven’t even seen
Zombieland 2. – (Bill) Is that how you say hello?
– Classic. – (Columbus) Oh my God, oh my God.
– It’s a good clip. – Classic, such a good movie.
– Mmm. – (FBE) Alright guys, are you ready
for the final clip? – Let’s go! (bell rings)
– No way! (bells ring)
– Zombies 2! – (both) Zombies 2!
– You almost got me. – Zombies number two.
– It’s Zombies 2, oh right. – (FBE) I’m not sure
who buzzed in there first, but I appreciated that
you both know it, so I’m gonna go ahead and give you both
a point for that one. – Wow!
(bell rings) (bell rings)
(Meg laughs) – Who is that?
– That was you, I’ll let you take it. – Was it me?
– I’ll let you take it. You better get it right.
I know it’s a hard one. – Wait hold on, let me think,
let me think. – Yeah, I know, it’s a hard movie
to think about. ♪ (mysterious music) ♪ – Zombies 2.
– (both) Zombies 2! – We got it! – (FBE) So we’re gonna watch
that whole clip now. – Yay!
– Of course we are! (students screaming)
– (Addison) Zed! – Ooh! – Shrimpy driving the bus!
– Ugh, ugh! That was a fun time to shoot.
– It was really fun. – There you go, okay. – That was actually,
that was the first thing I shot. It was freezing out,
that’s all I remember, and I had to hold on to this
little thing on the top of the bus. My fingers were so cold. – Yeah, I think it was just fun
’cause were in the bus just screaming, having a good time,
we were like woo! – Yeah.
– And it was really fun being in the woods and stuff
like that so yeah, it was a good time. – That was a good scene to play.
– Yeah, it was. – Good nice little flashback to that.
– Mm-hmm. – (FBE) So you survived
Guess That Movie Or TV Show Challenge. We do have a winner,
congratulations Meg! – Thank you so much!
– I’ll give it to ya. – Thank you, thank you.
– I’ll give it to ya, you deserved it. – Wow.
– So let’s tally up! – I have zero.
– I had two, maybe two or three. – (FBE) You had two.
– I had two, okay. – (FBE) Chandler, you had three! Chandler you are our champion,
just as you predicted you would be. – Wow!
– You snapped. – Wow, not with the hand.
Who had second place? – (FBE) That would be you, Pearce. – You got your silver,
oh wait, werewolves can’t touch silver.
– Wow, wow! – So how are you gonna accept
your trophy? That’s unfortunate.
– She really came after my life there. – So I’m the winner,
I’m second place in that situation. – ‘Cause I can’t touch silver.
Very nice, okay. – (FBE) Alright guys, and what do you
want fans to know about Zombies 2? – Ugh, what I want fans
to know about Zombies 2 is that I promise you,
you will enjoy every single second of it. – It has a fantastic
underlying message to it, and I suggest that you watch it
a couple of times, because it has really cool nuances,
in every scene in the movie, just like the other ones. – So many people care about it, like every department is like on it.
– Passionate. – So passionate. – Everything you want in a movie
is in it, really. And it’s for everyone,
and there’s huge dance numbers that you gotta be looking out for. Also, check out the costumes, I’m sorry, I’m just like
talking about… – No do it!
– Zombies 2. – Yeah.
– But I just have so much to say! – We all really brought our A game,
I think in this movie, so definitely, I think,
fans will love it. – (FBE) Thank you guys so much.
– Thank you so much as well. – Thank you for having us. I can’t believe I was on
Fine Brothers Entertainment! – Me too, me either!
(bells ring) I can’t believe it, finally!
(Meg laughs) A dream come true.
– It’s insane. – Hey guys, React Producer Mary here. Thank you so much for watching
us play Guess That Movie with the cast of Zombies 2
here on the REACT Channel. If you wanna see more
videos like this, be sure to subscribe. You can check out our previous
Guess That Movie with the cast of High School Musical:
The Musical: The Series, or some other great content
here on our channel. Thanks for watching everybody.