(xylophone music) (upbeat music) – [Narrator] It’s October
31st, and Mr. Monkey, monkey mechanic, was getting
his garage ready for Halloween, when suddenly, the garage bell rang. (garage bell rings) The first trick-or-treaters are here! Let’s see who they are. – [All] Trick or treat! – Hello there, Miss Rabbit,
Little Doggy, and Miss Penguin! Happy Halloween! Nice costumes! Let me try to guess who you’re dressed as. – Yeah, guess, guess! (laughs) – Um, hmm. A pirate, a fairy, and a ninja! (laughs) – Good guesses, but no. – We’ll give you some hints to help you figure out who we are. – Okay, here’s a hint. I run my own business
and I helped my friend find the right speed. – I help my friend cool off on a hot day. – I helped my friend become
the life of the party. Whee! – So do you know who we’re dressed as? – Gee, I wish I knew, he sure
sounds like a good friend. Here are your treats. Enjoy the rest of your trick-or-treating! – Thank you.
– See you later, Mr. Monkey. – That was fun. (garage bell rings) Hey, more trick-or-treaters. – Ahoy!
– Trick or treat! – Dude! – Wow, what interesting costumes. I feel like I’ve seen them before. Tell me, who are you dressed as? – Oh, why don’t you guess, Mr. Monkey? – Oh, I’d love to. Okay, I know, uh, a pickle, a
genie, a mailbox, an elephant. (laughing)
– Dude! – No! – We’ll give you some hints. I once helped my friend find his balance. – I helped fixed my friend’s fancy hairdo, without even touching her hair. – I helped my friend stay in one place. – I helped my friend
exercise all year round. It literally blew his mind. – [Narrator] Mr. Monkey
still cannot figure out who they’re dressed as. – Well, I wish I knew who he was. I’d like to be friends with him. Here’s your treat. – Ta ta!
– Catch ya later! – (laughs) I thought for sure he’d guess. (garage bell rings) – [All] Trick or treat! – (laughs) Oh boy, who are you dressed as? Your costumes look really familiar. – It’s no fun if we tell you, Mr. Monkey. You’ll have to guess. – You’re right, you must be a bumble bee, a dinosaur, a grandma, a hamburger. – A grandma?
– Such a colorful guess. – What a hoot. – My heavens no, Mr. Monkey. We’ll give you some hints. I once helped make my friend’s
horn sound just right. – I helped my friend be
seen easier in the dark. – I helped my friend’s sore
neck feel so much better. – I helped my friend match
all of his favorite colors, every single one of them! – Well, I just don’t know. Here’s some candies for
ya, happy Halloween. – Thank ya, see ya.
– Bye! – (chuckles) Mr. Monkey’s
going to be so surprised when he finally figures
out who we’re dressed as. – [Narrator] Mr. Monkey
sure wishes he could figure out who all of his
friends are dressed up as. That gives him an idea. Off to his work bench! Let’s see, everyone was
wearing very similar costumes. They all had on blue overalls,
just like Mr. Monkey, and everyone was wearing a
blue hat, just like Mr. Monkey. And everyone had a trusty monkey wrench, just like Mr. Monkey. Wait a minute! They were all dressed as Mr. Monkey! – I know who you’re dressed as. Me! – Yes!
– You figured it out! – You did it!
– Top notch. – But, why did all of you dress like me? – Because we love you, Mr. Monkey. – You’re the best monkey mechanic we know. – You always help us
with any problem we have. – Ah, shucks, that was the best trick any trick-or-treaters could play on me. – [All] Aww. – Bring it in, little monkey dude. – (grunts) Now, let’s have a party! – [Narrator] Mr. Monkey was so happy. A night of trick-or-treating turned into a spooktacular Halloween
party with all of his friends. When suddenly, the garage bell rang. (garage bell rings) – Guess who? (everyone laughs) – Excellent! – [Narrator] Another satisfied customer, I, I mean, trick-or-treater. And a happy Halloween to everyone! (upbeat music) (child cheering)